Intercontinental Seamless IoT Shipment Tracking
Take back control over your Supply Chain with Safecube.
The end-to-end IoT tracking solution for intercontinental logistics, giving you real-time location and status information of your shipments. Safe routes, safe goods, safe environment.
How Thinxtra's Safecube solution Can Help you take control
Reduce In-Transit Lead Times with Real-Time Visibility For
Fact-Based Decisions Across All Supply Chain Partners
Multimodal end-to-end monitoring for sea freight, trucks, rail and vessel
Manage Your Intercontinental Shipment in One Solution!
The solution includes the IoT tracker, access to the platform and reverse logistics services
Analytics Web Platform
Reverse Logistics Services
- Unloading from vessel, departure from port, transshipment…)
- Global view on all in-transit shipments with possibility to focus
- From container loading to container opening
- In-transit tracking in complex multi-modal transportation
Follow-up based on carried merchandize thanks to pairing between trackers and containers
- Early / delays including missed ships and route deviation
- Pro-active shipments events alerts
- Sleeping containers
Customized BI And Dashboards
Detailed analyses of lead-times per route and shipping lines with embedded and customized BI
- Temperature, humidity, shocks
- Unexpected opening of the container
Possibility to give access to all or part of the functionalities for specified flow to internal and external clients
Michelin: Improved Asset Utilisation and Operations Through Greater Visibility from IoT Enabled Tracking
In the automotive industry, Michelin improved intercontinental sea-freight flow and transformed its global tyre shipment operation with Safecube intercontinental shipment tracking solutions.
Thinxtra, The IoT Telco, delivers large scale, cost effective and flexible supply chain solutions:
Regional Director APAC, Sigfox and Global Supply Chain Expert supporting Thinxtra and Safecube