- IoT Solutions
- IoT Connectivity
- IoT Devices
We are always looking to stay in touch with the top talent in the industry. If you could see yourself as part of Thinxtra’s X team, please complete the form on the right.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Join the fastest growing Australian based IoT Solutions and Network Provider, enabling Massive IoT.
Thinxtra is the Massive IoT Enabler and solution provider that offers 0G and Cellular end-to- end solutions and connectivity to its customers.
Thinxtra is an action-oriented, fast-moving team whose goal is to connect the unconnected through disruptive solutions. The company feeds on a dynamic culture of transparent action and accountability. We continue to challenge the status quo in our industry and are leading the way in delivering innovative IoT solutions and solutions across ANZ, Asia and the world.
The Property Consultant will be responsible for the Licences and Leases of Thinxtra’s 0G wireless telecommunications network assets (equipment on rooftops and towers) in all territories (Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong), including licence/lease renewals and expansion into new areas in customer driven areas. The role will ensure Thinxtra’s sales team, prospects and customers are supported and guided whilst the network operation and quality supports the scale of connections onto the network. The role in some instances would be customer facing at the various stages of the sales process and supported by a small team of network engineers.
You will have skills and experience in commercial property lease management negotiation, excellent business acumen, clear and confident communication and negotiation skills, and ability to learn and understand the wireless technology Thinxtra provides. Preference is for a candidate that is familiar with the Telecommunication equipment licence.
- Accountable for the negotiation and day-to-day management of the site licences and leases across all territories (AU, NZ and HK), including new site licences and existing licence renewals.
- Ensure the site licences have adequate access provisions for Thinxtra’s network operations team to carry out planned and unplanned maintenance of all network infrastructure.
- Plan and oversee the execution of new site expansions based on customer and business growth plans in the territories.
- Report monthly on key metrics, including availability, major issues with regards to sites.
- Manage relationships externally with landlords, partners and customers (network expansion needs and plans)
- Ensure network OPEX (licence) is on budget whilst exploring and enacting opportunities for OPEX reduction through site licence negotiations / renewals, either via Thinxtra’s End-2-End Solutions and the benefits it can provide to landlords.
- Renewal and negotiation of licences to support Thinxtra’s business requirements.
- Travel domestically and internationally when required.
- Ad-hoc Activities as directed by manager
- Tertiary education (Bachelor or equivalent) or equivalent experience in property management.
- 5+ years hands-on work experience in commercial property management or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate commercial property agreements to support operational processes and business needs
- Experience/familiarity in property management, with the ability to interact across various stakeholders and adhere to deadlines.
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- A challenger and goal oriented mindset to maintain and grow the Thinxtra wireless network footprint
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent team player able to work closely with other technical, sales and finance departments.
- Ability to manage multiple demands under tight time constraints in a calm manner.
- Able to plan for short and long term expansion plans to meet Thinxtra and Customer business needs.
- Ability to be organised and analytical and attention to detail and learn how Thinxtra’s solutions can benefit landlords
- Outstanding project and customer service mindset
- Commercially astute
- Enthusiasm and passion for our business and our customers
To apply, please attach your resume and cover letter describing your suitability for the role.
Partner Business Development Manager (Partner Sales)
Join the fastest growing Australian based IoT Solutions and Network Provider with offices and staff in New Zealand.
Thinxtra is enabling the benefits of Massive IoT (M-IoT), connecting physical assets with the digital world in the most energy and cost-efficient way, at scale. Founded in 2015, Thinxtra is Australian-owned and operated, and the exclusive owner and operator of the only public, national 0G Network in Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.
The Partner Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing Thinxtra revenues and achievement of Profit and Connection metrics through the identification, recruitment, onboarding, and ongoing enablement of channel partners with the Thinxtra IoT solutions offerings.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Partner BDM will be seen as the trusted IoT business advisor, providing thought leadership, and helping to shape GTM priorities that will capitalize on the Massive IoT growth opportunities.
The role will be based in our NZ office (Auckland), which was established in 2016 alongside our network.
- Build a territory coverage plan and suitable call channel account cycle plan across New Zealand.
- Implement a recruitment and onboarding process for channel acquisition, and become a trusted advisor to both customers and channel partners.
- Generate proactive sales and pipeline activities in concert with Thinxtra marketing and channel partners.
- Identify market opportunities and provide feedback to product/marketing teams to drive campaign activity and product road map.
- Manage the opportunity lifecycle from identifying a lead to closing a sale and ensure the right customer or partner engagement is maintained throughout the process.
- Manage pipelines, ensuring accurate and up-to-date data is maintained within the company CRM system.
- Provide management with annual and 3 months rolling forecasts for partner-led opportunities.
- Understand and develop the products, markets, and value propositions relevant to our Channel Partners and customers in your territory.
- Monitor channel partner needs and success to ensure appropriate level of service and support is provided.
- Engage in forecasting and opportunity planning of partner led opportunities and coordinate joint sales and marketing activities with channel partners.
- Travel – Domestic or International to Australia as required
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Channel Sales role or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in solution selling
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field – Business or Tech (desirable)
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to engage at all levels within a customer or partner organisation
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Self-starter with lots of initiative