Connected AirWits PM
The Connected AirWits PM is a particulate matter (PM), temperature and humidity measuring device to monitor air quality remotely. The device sends the measurement data in configurable time intervals (typically every 30 min) through the Sigfox 0G network.
- Measures and sends the particulate matter mass concentrations PM1.0, PM 2.5 and PM10 as µg/m3 plus temperature and humidity data, every 30 minutes,
- Measurement interval can be configured remotely via the network from 10 minutes to 24 hours,
- Sigfox Single-zone capable (RC1 , RC2, RC4 & RC7),
- Particulate matter range: 0 ~ 1000 µg/m3,
- Temperature range: 0 ~ 60 °C,
- Humidity range: 0 ~ 95 %,
- 5 years battery with 30 minute measurement interval,
- Simple installation, no special tools required,
- Maintenance-free (plug n play),
- Ultra low cost, powerful, accurate,
- Warranty 1 year
Sigfox: Single zone – RC1, RC2, RC4 or RC7.