The Oyster is a compact rugged GPS device connecting to the 0G Network, powered by Sigfox, for tracking non-powered assets where long- battery life (up to 5yrs) is required while maintaining data update frequency (up to 140x/day).
- Up to 5 years once daily location
- Up to 2 year detailed tracking
- IP67 water and dust proof
- Rugged, robust and low profile
- Off-the-shelf, user replaceable AA batteries
- No install required, simply “place ‘n trace”
- Switch from “locate” to “track” over-the-air
- Battery status and low battery alert
- Unauthorised movement alert
- Integrated accelerometer
Sigfox: Highly sensitive radio receiver available in RCZ1, RCZ2, RCZ4 versions for global Sigfox connectivity.