Connected AirWits CO2
Connected AirWits CO2 is a carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature and humidity measuring device to monitor air quality remotely. The device sends the measurement data in configurable time intervals (typically 30 min) through the 0G Network, powered by Sigfox.
- Every 30 minutes measures and sends: CO2, Temperature, Humidity
- Sensor: GSS CozIR LP & Sensirion SHT30
- CO2 range: 0 ~ 5000 ppm
- Temperature range: 0 ~ 60°C
- Humidity range: 0 ~ 95 %
- Uses Sigfox IoT- network for data transmission
- Measurement interval can be configured remotely via the network
- Extremely simple procedure
- Requires neither special tools nor configuration operation
- Maintenance-free (plug n play)
- Ultra low cost, powerful, accurate
- Warranty 1 year
Sigfox: Highly sensitive radio receiver available in RCZ1, RCZ2, RCZ4 versions for global Sigfox connectivity.