Improved resilience and the ability to identify and respond in a timely, effective manner to unplanned disruptions has become a key capability in supply chain management.
The panelists share insights into how the IoT delivers significant operational efficiency gains to a connected supply chain and enables pro-active risk management pracises.
- how greater visibility of connected supply chain assets, such as containers, roll cages, drums, and IBCs, empowers supply chain professionals with greater operational control
- examples of real-world asset information IoT-enabled devices can collect to increase operational responsiveness
- how data insights and more certainty build more trusted relationships across all network partners
- the critical success factors for IoT projects to deliver predictable business outcomes
- real-time knowledge that goes beyond location information to include the condition of your shipments to improve decision-making.
In this interactive Q&A, each panelist brings unique perspectives on the role, impact, and benefits IoT solutions have on operational efficiency and risk management. During the discussion, you’ll hear about real-world success stories, the challenges, learnings and business outcomes they delivered.
Watch the ASCI webinar replay below for more insights on how the IIoT optimises supply chains, or contact us for more information.